On the 23rd of May 2017 at 17:00 the academician Nenad Vekarić will give a lecture entitled “The method of representative droplet and the genealogical method in historical demography”. The lecture will be held in the library hall of the Croatian Academy of Sciences and Arts (Strossmayerov trg 14, Zagreb) with the participation of academician Dario Vretenar, the president of the Board of the Croatian Science Foundation.
Home » Conferences and workshops » Announcement: the lecture of academician Nenad Vekarić entitled “The method of representative drop and the genealogical method in historical demography”
- Nikša Varezić, Suffice to say it in Rome to have the whole world know
- Vesna Miović, Jewish Families of Dubrovnik (Ragusa) (1546-1940)
- Dr. Ivo Perić passed away
- Jelena Obradović Mojaš, The Tradition of Kolenda in Dubrovnik from the Thirteent Century to the Present.
- Academician Vladimir Stipetić has died